Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Replacement Story

I'm Maya Hart and this is my newest blog page called "The Replacement Story" This was an original page, but I published it as a post now. It is a very sad story, The Replacement Story is a non-fictional story about, well me. You have points in your life when you feel like your special to someone and important. It's one thing to drift away from that person, it's another to be replaced with someone else. This story goes way back to, believe it or not, only 2 or so hours ago. This is The Replacement Story.....


Last night, I felt very insecure, even more than usual. I saw my best friend, Riley, saying to one of my other friends, well my frenemy, her friend, Farkle Minkus. She had been my best friend since 1st grade, we also have known Farkle since 1st Grade. My life was normal, but it took a battering and turned the wrong way when I was only 2 months old. My parents divorced and it was never the same. My mom pays no attention to me and I have neve met my father in person. Riley Matthews, she was my best friend today. But through all these years, she's held my hand and helped me through every step of the tradgedy in my life. We also, have our other friend, Lucas who can get on my nerves sometimes. He's from Texas, and his heritage is so not New York, where we live. I don't mind him overall, I'd say. Or, wikia would. Oh, right back to Riley.When I saw her telling Farkle that she has never had a better friend than him and nobody's ever made her feel so good in her life, I was crushed. I sat there not a foot away from them, listening to every word they said. They sounded like...like...best friends. I thought that was me. I thought I was her best friend. I didn't move, I sat there, a piece of my heart fell every word that came out of one of their mouths. It felt like when someone pinching a tiny little piece of my skin, and it was getting harder and harder. After a long hour of my hear tearing and breaking. They finally said goodnight and went to their seperate beds. I wasn't going to sleep. I wasn't. I wouldn't, I couldn't. What are the words to fill a broken heart? Then Lucas came and sat beside me and hugged me so tightly. I was shocked, because the 3 of them had been ignoring me for the past 2 hours. I began crying and crying into his shoulder and we just sat like that for a while. Then he told me to go to bed and after that, I was able to and I agreed. Then the next day which is today, things between me and Riley were never the same. Auggie, her 5-year-old brother had to point that out. Riley knew it and hated hearing him say that. So, then later today, we invited Farkle and Lucas to go with both of us and Auggie to the park. They agreed and we travelled up to the far park. Auggie, me and Farkle all went on one saucer swing, Lucas and Riley went on the other. They talked so loud and wouldn't even let us talk. So, we started singing and Little Miss Gotta-Have-It-My-Way, got mad at us, so I took Farkle and Auggie and we began on our way. On our way out of the park, Riley said the rudest things she could possibly say. She said that I am a failure (because I am a straight D student.) Auggie is 5 and knows nothing and nobody likes Farkle. That is what she said. Auggie cried the whole walk home with me and Farkle. When we got home, his father Mr. Matthews, was ashamed that Riley said such things to her friends and brother. Then Riley arrived home not long after and she wrote a new post on her blog. It was called "Find a Better Friend" and it was the most hurtful words I have ever read. It wasn't like what she said at the park. It was different. She said she was done with me and Farkle. Also, she said that there is this girl in her class, Jenaya and she said that she was her best friend. Jenaya said that she will tell her best friend her crush and she went and told Riley. My best friend. Not hers, mine. Then after I read that, I thought "Nobody moves in on my best friend!" until I read the next line. It said that "Jenaya can be my new best friend" it was the last of me, right then. Every piece of hope, every chance I had, and everything I had to live for, just all dropped at that very moment. My soul was gone, as my heart. Tears rushed down my face faster than the strike of lightening. I had been replaced by a real person, someone that wasn't Farkle, who had a very different relationship with Riley than I did. It was more romantic, I wouldn't expect best friendship out of him. But now she has a new girl, a new best friend, she'll tell everything and she'll trust no matter what. I-I thought that was me. I had been replaced faster than the blink of an eye. It is the worst feeling in the world. I never felt worse in my life. Maya Hart, that girl is gone. That girl is me. I'm gone. I lost myself in this fight. This is the end. What could I ever do now? It's all over. I have been replaced....

No comments:

Post a Comment