Saturday, October 4, 2014

Unreality

Okay, so today like this whole day, we've all been divided in teams of 2. Not the muffin teams, or the regular teams. Just the plain old episode 2 teams. Me and Farkle, Riley and Lucas. So that is because of a fight that didn't have to occur, but Riley chose it to occur. Normally, if she didn't like 2 people hanging out, she would say something. Example, like how she did in Girl Meets Sneak Attack and she said to Lucas "I don't think you should be hanging out with this girl alone" in the middle of lunch (about Missy Bradford). But instead she let this fight happen and worse yet, chose it to happen. So, then they hacked Farkle's google account and made a fool out of him, making it look like it was he who made a fool out of himself. So, Farkle was crying to me. He was literally crying his eyes out, but I can't be nice to him, so I tried to straighten him up. He was crying his eyes out. Then I took him to go get fries for dinner. On the walk, I sang him my song "Gift of a Friend" to get him to stop crying and teach him the values of friendship. Then when we got in Safeway, we grabbed the fries and went on. Then we got in the line and one of the John Quincy Adams Middle School teachers was in line ahead of us. "How are you guys?" she asked. "Good" I replied. "What's the matter?" she asked Farkle. "N-Nothing, I'm fine" he said. "He's okay" I replied. She saw the fries we were buying and said that she gets them for her kids all the time, we told her we get them for dinner all the time. She said "Really, you guys love them that much?" and we nodded our heads. Farkle kinda dozed off and I was having the conversation with our teacher alone. Then when she left, I looked back at Farkle and saw him about to cry again. "Here!" I said. "Want some Reese Mini's?" I asked. He nodded his head. I grabbed 2 packs of Reese Mini's and put them on the scan. Once we paid and got out, we both opened them and eating something calmed Farkle down. After a while, we stopped talking. Then I said "This is awkward" and he said "Yeah, but I still like you" and I said "Yeah, but we never hang out alone, especially when your like...that" I said looking at his sticky and teary-eyed face. When we got home, we came back on the computer. Farkle said I never view Riley's blog, as she had 2 new posts. We read them and Riley said she made Farkle cry and that she's a bad friend. "I feel bad now" Farkle said. "Don't" I said. He said I was mean (after I wacked him in the arm with a remote) and he wanted to go on "The Nice Team" and I completely ignored that comment. Now, Farkle feels bad and he was the one crying his eyes out, and every now and again, I look over at him and see him trying to hold his tears back. I did that once in the library at John Quincy Adams and I was gripping my own hand, and smiling to trick my body into thinking I'm happy. He was squeezing his and and trying to keep a smile on his face, watching my screen, trying not to cry. I don't see why he's so upset, it may be because Riley normally would never to this to him and he feels like how that person in Girl Meets Flaws made him feel. I know that because he told me. This is definently unreality. Anyway, Farkle's busy trying not to cry and I'm busy being mad and upset, because I didn't start or ask for this fight. Farkle on the other hand, yeah, he's crying. Oh well, that's it for this post. Check up on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment