Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Asking For My Own Rights (The Truth About Her)

So, I am pretty sure unless you've accessed my blog pages, some way, somehow, you have no idea what has been going on lately with me. It seems to you like I've been living my normal life with my friends and everything's been as usual as Girl Meets World is. Well no. Girl Meets World has become Spirit-Killer Meets Their Victim. Girl has always been Riley and World has always been the subject. Well Riley's killer and I'm her victim, you don't even wanna know. So, you know that whole respecting people and never making "someone who cares about you feel under-appreciated" (Mr. Matthews words, he wasn't wrong) and all that other people before yourself thing, never hurting anyone else. Well, apparently for Riley she's an angel on camera and a spirit-killer in the truth. So for the past week and a half she has been ignoring me, ditching on me and doing anything she can think of to make me well aware that she isn't my friend anymore. "Well, Maya there's gotta be a reason for it!" You might think. Well, yes, yes there is. The reason is, there is nothing "in it for her" being my friend so she ignores me. Yeah, she gets nothing but someone who cares about her 10x more than she does them and that isn't good enough for the great Riley Matthews, now is it? No, no it isn't! There has to be something "in it" for a person to be my friend, well that's pitty, the last person I'd wanna be friends with! Who wants to be friends with someone who doesn't treat you with the respect and rights you deserve because there's nothing in it for them to be your friend!? Nobody! Not a single person. I bet I could survey my whole school asking the question "Would you wanna be friends with someone who will only be your friend if there's something in it for them?" I bet EVERY SINGLE PERSON would say no. If there has to be something in it for her, well let's put something in it, shall we!? Why not! So, then you give it to 'er if she agrees to treat you with the respect you deserve. Agreed. 20 seconds later (LITERALLY) she starts kissin' up to you because 20 seconds ago you offered her something and she doesn't care about me! She wants what she wants and she's faking being nice to be, acting, because she wants something! Outrageous! And then guess what? She can't even pretend to care about me for a dang hour! Not one! She did it for under and hour and then she started being rude to me! Okay, so I'll tell you how this goes tomorrow morning, I have a whole night with her unless she fakes sick and gets her parents pittying on her again. So, tell ya how this goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment