Saturday, January 24, 2015

The 300 Posts of Maya Hart

Hey Blogger, The 99 Problems of Maya Hart has officially made it's 300th blog post! Guess what post that is? That post is THIS ONE!!! :D Yay! Okay, so this is the 300th post, so....yeah. Okay, to be honest I did not really prepare for this and I am basically just writing more and more and more words to fill up the page and to stall because I don't know what else to write. Nope, I'm just writing and stalling and writing as many words as I can get out onto this very single page right here. Okay, so 300 is a big number. Some of your parents may be 300 years old. I know Mr Matthews is a bit past that, but we are willing to overlook that! So I just may list for the heck of it, Posts numbers 100 and 200. So:

Blog Post 100: Unreality
Blog Post 200: The Undiscovered Truth
Blog Post 300: The 300 Posts of Maya Hart

So yeah, those are posts 100 and 200. "The Undiscovered Truth" post 200 actually says at the top "NOTE: THIS IS THE 99 PROBLEMS OF MAYA HART'S 200TH POST" so maybe I didn't have to start from post 1 and count all the way to 200. That's what I did. Not very smart of me, now is it? No, it is not. So the big 300 star is here. To fill this page, I will now add some convienient photos to fill the space....and the silence.



Okay, thanks for reading and looking at pictures of The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment